Climb Channel Solutions offers partners the ability to select customized billing features that best suit your individual budgetary requirements. With several options to choose from, you will have the capability to properly forecast your cash flow for outgoing expenses.
Our flexible financing options provide our customers with immediate purchasing power to capture full sales potential. By delaying cash outflows, this makes it possible for you to maximize the benefits of every dollar attached to your fiscal operation.
- Preserve capital for business needs
- Tailor payments to your budget requirements
- Realize potential off-balance-sheet benefits
- Keep your customers from owning obsolete assets
- Leverage easy upgrade opportunities
- Finance 100% of the total solution
- Match the contract terms to the expected useful life of the solutions you’re selling
- Apply multi-year financing to software licenses, subscriptions and services
- No large down payments, client list reviews, cash-flow projections or blanket liens
Traditional Payment Methods
- Orders are pre-paid prior to shipment via wire transfer, check or ACH
- For Wire/ACH instructions contact AR@waysidetechnology.com
- Credit limits greater than $25,000 may require financial statements for review
- Possible additional security requirements ‒ UCC filing with security agreement
- Term accounts will be charged a convenience fee of 3% if Term invoices are paid with a credit card
- Climb Channel Solutions accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, and Discover®
Transition Credit Program
- This program allows customers to transition from using a credit card as payment to using a flexible net terms credit line
- Please contact AR@waysidetechnology.com for additional details and learn how you can best utilize this program
Extended Financing Option
For credit worthy customers and qualified transactions, Climb Channel Solutions offers extended financing up to 2 years.
Note: Qualification, Interest rate and terms are determined based on credit worthiness, deal size and other factors.